Background

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year my sister-in-law decided to host Thanksgiving dinner at her house.  My brother bought a infrared turkey fryer through Amazon.  My brother is all about gadgets and so this fit him perfectly.  I happened to be over at his house a couple of weeks before to celebrate my Dad's birthday by going to the car show in Charlotte.  He was so proud of his new purchase and eager to try it out.  Admittedly, this was the best Thanksgiving Turkey I have ever had!  The leftovers were even still delicious.  I didn't even need gravy because it was so flavorable and juicy.  I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture of the whole Turkey.  I just wasn't fast enough to grab the camera while watching two children.


                                                  
Christian and Andy cutting the Turkey



Preparation
Shannon and Marie warming up everyone's dishes.



The Hors d'oeuvres







The Food


Family Time Before Dinner








Getting everyone ready to say the Blessing


Family Dinner






                                                             Family Time After Dinner










No comments:

Post a Comment