Background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Car Ride Chatter

Last Wednesday, I picked up the girls from school and we headed to our bible study.  On the way, Reagan talking as usual while Madison is silent says,

R: "Mommy I can't wait for my brother." 
Mom: "What?"
R:  The one in your belly.
M:  No honey, I don't have a baby in my stomach.  I am not pregnant.
R:  Yes you are mom.  He's in your stomach.
M: Well, in that case, what is his name going to be.
R:  Karen
M: No, that's a girl's name.  What about Joseph, Michael, or Alex?
R:  I don't like those names.  I like Karen.
M: What about a different name like Jack?
R:  uhhhh, okay, Jack. 
M:  chuckling
R: Mom, look at those lights....(her concentration on the subject has now left and has not been repeated since, :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Boy, sounds like she is listening to the story of Christmas??? :) What a precious joy.

    ReplyDelete