Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long, Long time

When I first started this blog, I thought this would be a great way to document my families life without the time consuming task of scrapbooking.  However, starting in March every year I coach tennis at Smith Middle school.  I love coaching the boys and enjoy seeing them grow and become better players and sports.  However, my blogging diminished to a little to none very quickly.  The tennis season lasted two months through April.  Then at the end of April, one of my students accidentally smashed my right index finger in a gate.  This left me to doing a lot of things single handedly and typing was out unless absolutely necessary.


It is now June and I am free from school and my finger has almost healed.  I still can't feel the tip yet but I have enough feeling to type.  :)

So here goes to a summer of catching up!  I hope you enjoy reading as much as I have had living our craziest and busy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment