Background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year was very exciting in the Simmons house.  It was the first year I was ready to let Reagan go Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood.  Her first year of life she was only 25 days old so we passed out candy that year.  Then the last two years we have gone trunk-or-treating at our church.  This was perfect for any one year old or a two year old with a month old sister.  However, this year I decided she was old enough for the real Halloween experience.  Audubon Park, our neighborhood, was the perfect place.  We know a lot of our neighbors and of course we teamed up with the Jansen's and went together.  I really wanted Madison to go with us.  However, as we got all dressed up Andy told me he thought she felt warm.  At first I thought, it was because I was bundling her up but her temperature proved different.  She was running at 101.  I was so disappointed, but Iat this point she was dressed and so at least I could get some pictures of my baby.
Madison is so CUTE!


Halloween-cold or hot?  Always a good question for North Carolinians.

One great picture, two great kids, never happens, :(




Kathryn, Matthew, Steven, and Reagan
 
Just one piece please.
Reagan loved passing out candy!

After running out of candy to pass out Reagan says, "Mom, we can give them my candy because I can't eat it all anyways."


We made it around one big loop in our neighborhood in about an hour's time.  We started at 6:15 and ended up around 7:30.  Then Reagan continued to pass out candy until about 8:15.  At this point she was exhausted.  I was so proud of her because she only ate three peices.  She ate them on our last stretch of the way as I pushed her in the stroller.  She was too tired to go to any more houses.  Then once home a new wave of energy came over her as she found joy in passing out candy.  It was so fun to experience Halloween with her.  Next year I hope to have Madison join us for all the fun.

More cute pictures from the night.


Ringing the doorbell.


The Jansen Clan and Reagan.





No comments:

Post a Comment