Background

Friday, August 27, 2010

The end of our morning routine.

This past Wednesday was the student's first day of class.  I have to be at work at 6:55am so this leaves Andy to dress and take the girls to school.  During the summer months, I had a routine of getting them up and playing for a little while before going to school.  I would then come back water my plants and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the Today show.  It was great!  However, these days are gone until next summer.

My last day to take the kids happened to be raining.  I planned to put Reagan in a nice outfit with nice shoes since I knew they wouldn't be going outside.  However, she realized the rain outside and insisted on wearing all her gear.  When I was trying to put on her best sandals her response was, "No mom, it's raining outside and I need my boots!"  Well, my darling you can now tell Daddy every morning what you are going to wear.










2 comments:

  1. The raincoat and rain boots are adorable on Reagan! I would love to see the "Madison or Reagan" picture in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least her gear is matching and adorable...looks like a well coordinated outfit despite the rain!!

    ReplyDelete