Background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dehydration







































Today I decided to go to the pool with both girls solo.  It takes me 30 minutes to get everyone dressed and suntan lotion on.  It's actually so much work just trying to get to the pool that I find myself not taking the girls very much.  Reagan was grousing that she was thirsty and Madison was screaming for something.  So I made each one a full sippy cup of cold water and they sat right in front of the fridge inhaling their water.  It was so cute because Madison would copy Reagan.  Every time Reagan would drink she would and every time she brought her cup down Madison did the same.

We finally made it to the pool but before we even got into the water Reagan went to the bathroom.  I had no time to get this flotation suit off of her to the potty and of course I didn't bring another swim diaper so home we went.  It will be awhile girls before mom tries this again on her on.







No comments:

Post a Comment