Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Reagan's First Movie



Yesterday, I took Reagan to her first movie.  This is the only non-blurry picture I was able to take since I didn't have my camera and had to use my phone.  Beside Reagan is her best friend and neighbor Kathryn.  She LOVES Kathryn.  We went to see Madagascar 2.  It was such a cute and funny movie that even I enjoyed it.  When we first arrived she had fun playing on all the games and then it was time to go to the theater.  As she entered and started going up the steps, she fell a part.  "I want to go home to my Daddy and Madison!"  She repeated over and over.  She was so scared because it was dark and she was climbing up to take a seat.  Then she couldn't keep the seat down so it was eating her.  Poor thing.  I just held her until the movie started and then she calmed down and wanted to stay.  She loved it!  Oh, and the popcorn and sprite was a big hit too, :).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment