Background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A visit with Cousins

There's nothing better in Reagan's mind than spending time with her cousins Jake and Savannah.  I wish they lived closer because if they did we would be there a lot!  Reagan adores her cousins and this visit Papa and Mamaw were there because Mamaw was having surgery.  It wasn't so much fun for Mamaw but it was great to have the grandchildren there for my Dad.  Mamaw had a good surgery and is still healing.  It was nice that my brother took off work and we spent the day together.  My sister-in-law Shannon and I were able to visit and play with the kids during the day and then we switched with Papa and Ryan at bedtime so we could run to the hospital.  The kiddos never even missed us momma's.  Too much fun.


Papa with Jake, Reagan, and Savannah


Jake and Reagan having sticker fun



Notice Reagan wearing Jake's shoes.  She loves trying on other people's shoes.



Playroom fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment